We are the Genesee Finger Lakes Nursery and Landscape Association doing business as GardenScape Professionals Association (GPA) – a group of landscape and nursery experts dedicated to enhancing the beauty of the Rochester region. Our yards, landscapes and gardens – benefit from the skilled design, construction and maintenance firms in our association .
Members of GPA represent the related trades of supply, installation, and plant care.
We are Region 5 of the New York State Nursery and Landscape Association comprising a seven county area in the Genesee and Finger Lakes Region.
We provide a diverse set of services region-5and products to support design, installation, and care of landscapes. These include outdoor and indoor gardens, stonework, water features, irrigation systems, decks and lighting. Participating firms provide services such as landscape design, construction, and maintenance. Others sell plant material, building products, and provide education, public greenspaces, and training.
The GPA has several objectives in serving its members and community:
- To cultivate high standards of business ethics;
- To promote the use and enhance the quality of the products and skills of the nursery & landscape trade, and to build public esteem and goodwill;
- To foster closer relationships among members for the betterment of nursery, landscaping and related businesses;
- To provide a clearing house for horticulture and business information to be assembled, evaluated, and distributed for the benefit of members;
- To promote and support community beautification and reforestation projects;
- To provide scholarship funding for students enrolling in horticultural education programs at local colleges and universities.We encourage you to read about why you should use the services of our member companies and Certified Nursery and Landscape Professionals (CNLP).You will find more information within this site about our community efforts, horticultural scholarship program, and GardenScape- The Greater Rochester Flower and Garden Show.